Runners and walkers of all ages and abilities can participate in this 4-leg relay of varying distances with all laps starting and finishing on the world-class athletics arena at Ngā Puna Wai. Gather together a team of four from your club to enjoy this relay event:
- Adult run relay: One 4km leg, two 3km legs and one 1 mile leg;
- Adult walk relay: One 4km leg, one 3km leg and one 1 mile leg;
- Junior relay (under 14): Four 2km legs; and
- 1 mile solo event.
Date: Friday 30th October 2020.
Location: Ngā Puna Wai Sports Hub (Augustine Drive).
The aim of the relay is for the team to predict their overall time. The winning team is the one closest to their predicted time.
Find out more about the Ngā Puna Wai Relay Run. This event is organised by Athletics Canterbury.
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Virtual Events Club
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rail Trail Rampage
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon
- JD Duathlon Series
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's