Join in with this all-ages event involving running, walking, crawling, climbing and sliding around the muddy obstacle course for either 5 or 10km for those 13+ years, 1.5km for children aged 7 to 13 years or 500m for the Junior Kidz Mud Run (4 to 6 years accompanied by a parent or guardian). There will also be a 3km Family Race for teams of at least 3 adults. Participants in the 5 or 10km events can go it alone or be part of a team.
Date: Sunday 26th September 2021.
Start Time: 9am for the children's race (by age group). 10.15am for the Junior Kidz Mud Run followed by the Family Race. 12.15pm for the adults' race. Race briefing will begin 15 minutes before race start.
Location: Mandeville Sports Centre (431 Mandeville Road, Swannanoa).
- Children (4 to 13 years): $30 as an individual.
- Under 20s: $39 as an individual, $117 for a team of 3, and $450 for a group of 12 (four teams).
- 20 years and over: $59 as an individual, $177 for a team of 3, and $660 for a group of 12 (four teams).
- Family Race: $59 per adult and $30 per child (under 16 years).
Entries are limited to 1,000 for adults and 200 for each of the children's event categories - so register now to be part of the Muddy Good Run Rangiora.
Find out more about the Muddy Good Run Rangiora, including how to enter. Early bird discounts close on Sunday 1st August 2021.
Late entry fees apply after midnight Sunday 19th September 2021.
- Virtual Events Club
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- JD Duathlon Series
- Night Navigation Series
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Canterbury Adventure Race
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hanmer Halloween Howler
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Krayzie K's
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Colour Zone Run
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon