Join in with this all-ages event involving running, walking, crawling, climbing and sliding around the muddy obstacle course for either 5 or 10km for those 13+ years, 1.5km for children aged 7 to 13 years or 500m for the Junior Kidz Mud Run (4 to 6 years accompanied by a parent or guardian). Participants in the 5 or 10km events can go it alone or be part of a team.
Date: Sunday 27th September 2020.
Start Time: 9am for the children's race (by age group). 10.15am for the Junior Kidz Mud Run. 12.15pm for the adults' race. Race briefing will begin 15 minutes before race start.
Location: Mandeville Sports Centre (431 Mandeville Road, Swannanoa).
- Children (4 to 13 years): $25 as an individual.
- Under 20s: $39 as an individual, $117 for a team of 3, and $450 for a group of 12.
- 20 years and over: $59 as an individual, $177 for a team of 3, and $660 for a group of 12.
Entries are limited to 1,000 for adults and 200 for each of the children's event categories - so register now to be part of the Muddy Good Run Rangiora.
Find out more about the Muddy Good Run Rangiora, including how to enter. Late entry fees apply after midnight Sunday 20th September 2020.
- Winter Worlds
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- JD Duathlon Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- Virtual Events Club
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light