Join in with this all-ages event involving running, walking, crawling, climbing and sliding around the muddy obstacle course for either 5 or 10km, 3km family race (1 adult and 1 child), 1.5km for children aged 7 to 13 years and 500m for 4 to 6 year olds. You can go it alone or be part of a 3-person team.
Date: Sunday 28th March 2021.
Start Time: 9am for the children's races (by age group from oldest to youngest), followed by the family race. Estimated start time of noon for the adults' races. Race briefing will begin 15 minutes before race start.
Location: Canterbury Agricultural Park (Wigram Road, Wigram).
Costs: An additional late fee will apply to entries received in the last week before the event.
- Junior (4 to 6 years): $30 with a parent or guardian.
- Children (7 to 13 years): $30 as an individual.
- Family: $59 for adults, and $30 for children under 16.
- Under 20s: $39 as an individual, $117 for a team of 3, and $450 for a group of 12.
- 20 years and over: $59 as an individual, $177 for a team of 3, and $660 for a group of 12.
Find out more about the Muddy Good Run, including how to enter.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6