site menu: Te Reo Māori | EnglishMenu
Join in with this all-ages event involving running, walking, crawling, climbing and sliding around the muddy obstacle course of either 5 or 10km for adults, a 3km family race (1 adult and 1 child), 1.5km for children aged 7 to 13 years and 500m for 4 to 6 year olds. You can go it alone or be part of a 3-person team.
Date: Sunday 26th March 2023.
Start Time: 9am for the children's race (by age group from oldest to youngest). 10.15am for the juniors' race followed by the family race. Estimated start time of 12.15pm for the adults' races. Race briefing will begin 15 minutes before race start.
Location: Canterbury Agricultural Park (Wigram Road, Wigram).
Costs: An additional late fee will apply to entries received in the last week before the event.
- Junior (4 to 6 years): $30 with a parent or guardian.
- Children (7 to 13 years): $30 as an individual.
- Youth (13 to 17 years): $39 as an individual or per team member.
- Family (at least 1 adult and 1 child): $59 for those with youths, and $30 for those with children under 17.
- Adults (18 years +): $59 as an individual or team member.
Find out more about the Muddy Good Run, including how to enter.
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Rail Trail Rampage
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Lakes Reserve Cross Country
- Methven and Foothills Walking Festival
- The Walking Festival
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Christchurch Marathon
- Red Zone 6
- Hagley Memorial Relay
- Skedaddle Trail Run
- Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon
- Wicked Autumn Rogaine
- Crazy Kea Autumn Rogaine
- Canterbury Duathlon Series