Spectacular views and a true adventure awaits on the Mt Oxford Odyssey. The Mt Oxford Odyssey is a great day out in one of New Zealand's most beautiful areas.
Four distances are available:
- 42km Mountain Marathon run;
- 32km Mountain Challenge run;
- 21km half marathon (Run or Tramp), and
- 15km Trail (Run or Tramp).
This event is perfect for those wanting to try out trail running for the first time, as well as offering more experienced runners a chance to race over a stunning trail so close to Christchurch.
Date: Saturday 17th April 2021.
Start Time: 6am for the marathon, 7am for the mountain challenge and half marathon trampers, 8am for the half marathon runners, 8.30am for trampers in the 15km event, and 9am for runners in the 15km event. Briefing will be 20 minutes before the start time for the marathon and 15 minutes before all other events.
Start Location: Coopers Creek Carpark (Mountain Road, Coopers Creek, Canterbury)
Cost: All prices include a finishers medal, custom buff and post-race nourishment - as well as a buffet aid station for the mountain marathon and challenge entrants.
- $180 per person for the marathon, or $320 for a team of 2;
- $145 per person for the mountain challenge, or $260 for a team of 2;
- $105 for the half marathon; and
- $50 for the 15km event.
You can also book a 15 minute post-race massage online for $20 with your entry - provided by the team from Head2Toe Massage Therapy!
A large percentage of your entry fee goes towards Oxford Land Search and Rescue - as the Mt Oxford Odyssey event could not be held without them.
Find out more about the Mt Oxford Odyssey, including how to enter. Enter now as numbers are limited across all distances.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6