site menu: Te Reo Māori | EnglishMenu
Join this family friendly fundraising event for the White Matter Brain Cancer Trust.
The walk is approximately 4.5km return along the banks of the Ōtākaro/ Avon River from the Riverside Market so is suitable for all ages and abilities. It's about the journey, not the distance!
Date: Sunday 28th May 2023 - rain or shine.
Start Time: 11am.
Start Location: Riverside Market (Oxford Terrace, Central City).
Cost: $25 for adults. Children 12 years and under free. You can also purchase a walk and Riverside Kitchen lunch option for $50 per adult.
Find out more about the May Matters Walk, including how to enter (Humanitix).
Note: You will be sent an information pack prior to the event with additional details including a copy of the walk route.
The White Matter Brain Cancer Trust is a charitable trust established specifically for people diagnosed with brain cancer. The aim of the Trust is to enhance the quality of life of brain cancer sufferers and support them and their families by funding special experiences and practical assistance.
- Winter Worlds
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- May Matters Walk
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Bridge to Bridge Ultra Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Heights of Winter Rogaine
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- South Island Half Marathon
- JD Duathlon Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge