This is one of New Zealand's most distinctive and exciting cycle events, attracting top competitors from around country. Keen road cyclists, mountain bikers and lots of recreational cyclists at varying levels of ability also compete.
The 100km course is a challenging one through stunning scenery from Cathedral Square to Akaroa - adding immeasurably to the whole attraction of the event. You can enter this event as an individual, pair or team, or as a 2-person relay (Relais 2).
There is also Le Race Petite from Cathedral Square to Little River for those aged 14 years and over (53km ride).
Date: Saturday 19th March 2022.
Start Time: 8am. Briefing at 7.45am.
Start Location: Cathedral Square.
Cost: From $85 per person or team.
Find out more about the Miles Continental Le Race, including how to enter. Entries must be received by 10pm on Sunday 28th February 2021 or a late fee will be added.
- Virtual Events Club
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Canterbury Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Inov8 King and Queen of the Crater
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- La Grande Swim
- The FAST Five
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- XRACE Christchurch
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Rakahuri Rage
- Walk for Dementia
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Krank It
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch