This is one of New Zealand's most distinctive and exciting cycle events, attracting top competitors from around country. Keen road cyclists, mountain bikers and lots of recreational cyclists at varying levels of ability also compete.
The 100km course is a challenging one through stunning scenery from Cathedral Square to Akaroa - adding immeasurably to the whole attraction of the event. You can enter this event as an individual, pair or team, or as a 2-person relay (Relais 2).
There is also Le Race Petite from Cathedral Square to Little River for those aged 14 years and over (53km ride).
Date: Saturday 20th March 2021.
Start Time: 8am. Briefing at 7.45am.
Start Location: Cathedral Square.
Cost: From $40 per person.
Find out more about the Miles Continental Le Race, including how to enter. Entries must be received by 10pm on Sunday 28th February 2021 or a late fee will be added.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6