This event was previously scheduled for 25th July 2020.
This is a relay race open to all runners - a team bonding experience you won't forget in a great lakeside environment.
Teams of 4 will complete the 2.5km course, with teams of runners 18+ years completing 2 laps each, and teams of runners under 16 years completing 1 lap each.
Date: Saturday 1st August 2020.
Start Time: From 12.30pm.
Location: Lake Roto Kōhatu. Parking is available at the top end of Sawyers Arms Road and the surrounding streets.
The course is predominantly gravel so road shoes or racing flats are recommended. The event is organised by Athletics Canterbury.
Find out more about the Lakeside Relays event, including cost and how to register.
- Winter Worlds
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Virtual Events Club
- JD Duathlon Series
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon