This is a relay race open to all runners - a team bonding experience you won't forget in a great lakeside environment.
Teams of 4 will complete the 2.5km course, with teams of runners 18+ years completing 2 laps each, and teams of runners under 16 years completing 1 lap each.
Date: Saturday 31st July 2021.
Start Time: From 12.30pm.
Location: Lake Roto Kōhatu. Parking is available at the top end of Sawyers Arms Road and the surrounding streets.
The course is predominantly gravel so road shoes or racing flats are recommended. The event is organised by Athletics Canterbury.
Find out more about the Lakeside Relays event, including cost and how to register.
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- Winter Worlds
- Virtual Events Club
- Winter Solstice Night Light Bike Ride
- Holloway Memorial Cross Country Races
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- Amuri Basin Rogaine
- Hanmer 10
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Krank It
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge