This is a relay race open to all runners - a team bonding experience you won't forget in a great lakeside environment.
Teams of 4 will complete the 2.5km course, with teams of runners 18+ years completing 2 laps each, and teams of runners under 16 years completing 1 lap each.
Date: Saturday 8th August 2022.
Start Time: From 12.30pm.
Location: Lake Roto Kōhatu. Parking is available at the top end of Sawyers Arms Road and the surrounding streets.
The course is predominantly gravel so road shoes or racing flats are recommended. The event is organised by Athletics Canterbury.
Find out more about the Lakeside Relays event, including cost and how to register.
- Virtual Events Club
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Winter Worlds
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Amuri Basin Rogaine
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- JD Duathlon Series
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Night Series
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Port Hills Spring Rogaine
- Canterbury Adventure Race