Join these swim races from Fit and Abel this summer - due to the cancellation of the annual race series at Corsair Bay.
There will be three distance options: 1km, 2km and 3km - all swum on a 1km course around Lake Tahi.
This event is designed to provide you the opportunity to train under event conditions, test your distance endurance, practice your feeding and navigation, simulate your event plan and build confidence.
A feeding platform will be setup and available for all swimmers to use during the event.
- Sunday 19th November 2023;
- Sunday 14th January 2024; and
- Sunday 11th February 2024.
Start Time: 1st wave at 6.45am. Registration from 6am. Race briefing at 6.40am.
Location: Lake Tahi in the Roto Kohatu Reserve (Sawyers Arms Road, Harewood).
Cost: $30 per person per event. You can pre-register for all 3 events for $90. $35 for on the day registrations
Find out more about the Fit and Abel Swim Race Series, including how to enter.
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Pak'n Save Triathlon Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Christchurch 10km Series
- Aotearoa Ultra Marathon
- Lake Tahi Swim Race Series
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- The Long Run
- The James Mountain Sport Series
- Lake Crichton Series
- Wine Run
- Canterbury Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run