Take part in this ultra trail running event on the hills of Banks Peninsula over Show Weekend. This event is made up of laps on a mixture of open 4WD tracks, and easy and technical single tracks. Are you kraysie enough?
A variety of distances are available to cater for different abilities and fitness levels:
- 100 miles/ 161km (13 laps with 7610m elevation gain);
- 100km (8 laps with 4680m elevation gain);
- 50km (4 laps with 2340m elevation gain);
- 25km (2 laps with 1170m elevation gain);
- 12.5km (1 lap with 580m elevation gain); and
- 6km (half a lap with 260m elevation gain).
Dates: Friday 12th and Saturday 13th November 2021.
Start Time: From 8am on Friday for the 100 miles and 100km events. From 6am on Saturday for the other events.
Location: Orton Bradley Park (Charteris Bay, Banks Peninsula).
Cost: From $45 for the 6km event to $220 for the 100 miles event for adults (16 years +). $35 for youth (8 to 15 years) and $50 for parent and child team in the 6km event. Discounts available for seniors (65 years +). Early bird discounts are available until Thursday 30th September 2021.
Find out more about the Kraysie K's event, including how to enter and a training guide.
- Virtual Events Club
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- JD Duathlon Series
- Night Navigation Series
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Canterbury Adventure Race
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Mission Mt Somers
- Hanmer Halloween Howler
- Bell Hill Challenge
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Woodbury Hill Country Challenge
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Krayzie K's
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Colour Zone Run
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon