Take part in this ultra trail running event on the hills of Banks Peninsula over Show Weekend. This event is made up of laps on a mixture of open 4WD tracks, and easy and technical single tracks. Are you kraysie enough?
A variety of distances are available to cater for different abilities and fitness levels:
- 100 miles/ 161km (13 laps with 7610m elevation gain);
- 100km (8 laps with 4680m elevation gain);
- 50km (4 laps with 2340m elevation gain);
- 25km (2 laps with 1170m elevation gain);
- 12.5km (1 lap with 580m elevation gain); and
- 6km (with 260m elevation gain).
Dates: Friday 13th and Saturday 14th November 2020.
Start Time: From 8am on Friday for the 100 miles and 100km events. From 6am on Saturday for the other events.
Location: Orton Bradley Park (Charteris Bay, Banks Peninsula).
Cost: From $45 for the 6km event to $220 for the 100 miles event for adults (16 years +). $35 for youth (8 to 15 years) for the 6km event. Early bird discounts are available until Monday 30th September 2020.
Find out more about the Kraysie K's event, including how to enter and a training guide.
- Virtual Events Club
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Rasdex Classic River Race Series
- Darfield Duathlon
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's
- The Training Run
- Valley Ultra
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series