Krank It is a mountain bike race for children and women for individuals and teams of 2.
Children and women will race individually in their age category, or in a team of 2 doing one lap each in a relay format. Each lap is either 7km (for 7 to 8 year olds) or 11km (for 9+ years).
There are mother and child team options with the mum doing the first lap so that the children have the glory of the Finish Line!
Dates: Sunday 9th August 2020.
Time: 9.30am. Registration from 8am and race briefing at 9.20am.
Location: Bottle Lake Forest Park.
Cost: $25 for solo children and $39 for solo adults. $40 for the children's team, $50 for mixed adult and child team, and $60 for an adult team.
This fun family-friendly event is held twice a year - March and August.
Entries close at noon on the Saturday before the event - unless sold out beforehand. A $10 late fee will apply to on-the-day registrations.
Find out more about the Krank It events, including how to register.
- Winter Worlds
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Virtual Events Club
- JD Duathlon Series
- Lakeside Relays
- South Island Half Marathon
- Wicked Winter Rogaine
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon