The tradition of the Holloway Memorial is being revisited at this afternoon event over an undulating 2km loop course - hosted by the Sumner Running Club. You can compete over distances from 2 to 10km.
Date: Saturday 26th June 2021.
Start Time: From 1.15pm.
Location: Motukarara Racecourse. Entrance from Duck Pond Road (off State Highway 75).
- Under 18: $5 for running club members, and $10 for others; and
- 18 years +: $10 for running club members; and $25 for others.
A $5 late fee will be charged for entries after Monday 21st June 2021.
Find out more about the Holloway Memorial Cross Country Races, including how to enter.
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Energise Fun Run
- Virtual Events Club
- A Quickie in the Forest
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Rawhiti Races
- Puawai Colour Run
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- Winter Worlds
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Bridge to Bridge Ultra Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- Winter Solstice Night Light Bike Ride
- Holloway Memorial Cross Country Races
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition
- Hanmer 10