This is a new event by Krayzie K's set on the hills of Banks Peninsula. The event follows a loop course over 16kms with a 1000m climb over 9km followed by a 7km downhill back into the park. It's steep, scrambly and gnarly in places with some great running in between and is open to speedsters, weekend runners and walkers and everything in between.
Date: Sunday 14th February 2021.
Start Time: 9am. Briefing at 8.40am.
Location: Orton Bradley Park (Charteris Bay).
Cost: $80 per person. A late fee will be charged for entries received after midnight on Thursday 31st December 2020.
Find out more about the Herbert Hustle, including how to enter.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Herbert Hustle
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- La Grande Swim
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mt Somers Mountain Bike Race
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna