This is a weekend of all things trail - from Friday 11th to Sunday 13th September 2020. Sign up for the whole weekend or each event.
The festival includes:
- Urban Rogaine (Friday starting at 6pm): This rogaine will take you through the alpine village of Hanmer Springs. 1 and 2-hour options available. A nice intro to Hanmer and a warm up for the weekend to come.
- 10km Trail Run (Saturday starting at 9am): This scenic trail run takes you on a whirlwind tour of Hanmer Forest and the surrounding trails. Start and finish at the historic Queen Mary Hospital.
- Conical Hill Challenge (Sunday starting at 9am): Grab your mates for a quick dash to the top of Conical Hill or compete as part of a team for your chance to be king or queen of the mountain!
Find out more about the Hanmer Springs Trail Festival, including how to enter. Online registrations close on Thursday 10th September 2020. Late registrations will incur a $20 fee.
- Winter Worlds
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- JD Duathlon Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- Virtual Events Club
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light