Get a team of up to 4 together or ride this great mountain bike race yourself. This all-ages event involves a 7km loop circuit around the Hanmer Springs Forest Park, over two durations - 4 hours or 8 hours.
Date: Saturday 20th March 2021.
Start Time: 8.30am for the 8-hour race. 12.30pm for the 4-hour race. Race briefing begins 30 minutes before start time.
Start Location: Hanmer Springs Forest Camp (Jollies Pass Road, Hanmer Springs).
- Super junior (8 to 11 years): $95 for a team in the 4-hour event.
- Junior (11 to 17 years): $60 for an individual and $95 for a team in the 4-hour event. $160 for a team in the 8-hour event.
- Senior (18 years and above): $60 for an individual and $95 for a team in the 4-hour event. $90 for an individual and $160 for a team in the 8-hour event.
Visit the Hanmer Events website for more information. Online registrations close at midnight on Thursday 18th March 2021.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6