0800 ACTIVE (22 84 83)
site menu: Te Reo Māori | EnglishMenu
Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon
The Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon takes competitors on a unique journey through Hanmer Forest among some amazing mountain scenery. You can run or walk, and also compete over shorter distances of 5 and 10km.
Date: Saturday 6th May 2023.
Start Time: 10.20am for the half marathon and 10.30am for the 10km event (briefings at 10am). 10.45am for the 5km event (briefing at 10.30am).
- Hanmer Springs Domain (Jacks Pass Road, Hanmer Springs) for the half marathon and 10km events; and
- Jollies Pass Road (near Dog Stream Reserve) for the 5km event.
- Half marathon: $80 for adults (18 years and above), and $65 for juniors (12 to 17 years).
- 10km: $60 for adults, and $40 for juniors.
- 5km: $40 for adults, and $30 for juniors.
Visit the Hanmer Events website for more information, including how to enter. Online registrations close on Thursday 4th May 2023. A $20 late fee will apply to all entries received after this date and are subject to availability.
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- Rail Trail Rampage
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Lakes Reserve Cross Country
- Methven and Foothills Walking Festival
- The Walking Festival
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Christchurch Marathon
- Red Zone 6
- Hagley Memorial Relay
- Skedaddle Trail Run
- Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon
- Wicked Autumn Rogaine
- Crazy Kea Autumn Rogaine
- Canterbury Duathlon Series