THIS EVENT IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
The Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon takes competitors on a unique journey through Hanmer Forest among some amazing mountain scenery. You can run or walk, and also compete over shorter distances of 5 and 10km.
Date: Saturday 2nd May 2020.
Start Time: 10.20am for the half marathon, 10.20am for the 10km event (briefings at 10am). 10.45am for the 5km event (briefing at 10.30am).
- Hanmer Springs Domain (Jacks Pass Road, Hanmer Springs) for the half marathon and 10km events; and
- Jollies Pass Road (near Dog Stream Reserve) for the 5km event.
- Half marathon: $75 for adults (18 years and above), and $60 for juniors (17 years and under).
- 10km: $55 for adults, and $35 for juniors.
- 5km: $35 for adults, and $25 for juniors.
Visit the Hanmer Events website for more information, including how to enter. Online registrations close on Monday 30th April 2020 - a $20 late fee will apply to all entries received after this date.