This morning is for all levels of walkers and runners to get out there, compete and breathe in the fresh forest air with your family and friends.
- The big one: A 21km half marathon. This is the longest course on the event. Challenge yourself!
- The middle one: Confident but not too confident? Give the 10km a go, you'll surprise yourself.
- The little one: Just starting out and want to try a race? Do the 5km and see what it's all about.
- The tiny one: This 2km course is for tiny legs - kids 10 years and under.
Date: Saturday 3rd April 2021.
Start Time: 8am for the big one, 9am for the middle and little one, and 10.30am for the tiny one. Warm-up and briefing 5 minutes before each start time.
Start Location: Bottle Lake Forest Park (100 Waitikiri Drive, Parklands).
Cost: $60 per person for the big one, $50 per person for the middle one, $30 per person for the little one and $10 per person for the tiny one.
Find out more about the Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition, including how to enter. Registrations close at midnight on Thursday 1st April 2021.
When you register you will receive access to a training plan, and all finishers get a medal. The course will be mostly flat, with clean air, lots of trees and plenty of space.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6