It’s time to join the movemeant again! The Fitbit MoveMeant Challenge for Diabetes NZ is back!
Diabetes NZ is challenging you to get out and explore Aotearoa New Zealand with your Fitbits for The Great Scenic Steps Challenge – and step up to raise funds for them.
Start now by signing up and getting a team of whānau, friends or workmates together. Increased exercise, weight loss and diet changes can help prevent Type 2 diabetes, and support people living with Type 1 and 2 diabetes.
You can complete the event wherever you are from Monday 16th to Sunday 29th May 2022.
Diabetes NZ know everyone is itching to get out and explore our beautiful backyard - given Kiwis have spent a large part of the last year at home. They challenge you to discover your own version of scenic - highlighting that keeping fit and healthy isn’t just reserved for the walls of a gym.
Find out more about the Fitbit MoveMeant Challenge 2022, including how to sign up (Give A Little).
- Fitbit MoveMeant Challenge
- Virtual Events Club
- Rawhiti Races
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Crazy Kea Autumn Rogaine
- Winter Worlds
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- The Royal Derby
- Selwyn Marathon
- Heights of Winter Rogaine
- Holloway Memorial Cross Country Races
- Bridge to Bridge Ultra Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- Winter Solstice Night Light Bike Ride
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition