Elements is an open-water swim, mountain bike and trail run course that where you can complete one of the following disciplines (solo only), or as a triathlon or a mix-n-match duathlon (solo or as part of a team).
- 1.5km lake swim;
- 48km mountain bike ride; and
- 8.5km trail run.
The event has been designed to be an introduction for those new to multi-discipline racing as well as a serious race for experienced athletes.
Date: Saturday 15th January 2022.
Start Time: 8am for solo swimmers, swim and ride or run duathlons and the triathlon. 8am for solo riders and ride and run duathlons. 9am for solo runners.
Start Location: Kaikoura Racecourse.
- Solo: From $50 for a single discipline to $170 for the triathlon.
- Teams: $220 for a team of 2 or 3 for the triathlon or $230 for a team of two for a mix-n-match duathlon.
Entries close at midnight on Saturday 1st January 2022. Entries after this date will result in an additional $20 late fee.
Find out more about Elements NZ, including how to enter.
- Wicked Rogaines Spring Series
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Crazy Kea Adventure Race
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- FitandAbel Funky Swim Event
- Aotearoa Ultra Marathon
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Elements NZ
- Wine Run
- Virtual Events Club
- The James Mountain Sport Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Canterbury Classic Triathlon and Duathlon