Get your outdoor fix at this weekend rogaine close to Christchurch. 1, 2 or 4-hour options are available - each covering a range of terrain and navigational difficulty.
You can complete as individual or as part of team.
Date: Sunday 22nd May 2022.
Start Time: From 10am to 11am.
Location: Living Springs Camp and Conference Centre.
Cost: Add the individual entries for all members together for team entries. Under-12s are free but must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- 1-hour: $10 for students and $20 for adults;
- 2-hour: $20 for students and $30 for adults; and
- 4-hour: $30 for students and $40 for adults.
Find out more about the Crazy Kea Autumn Rogaine, including how to register. Entries close at midnight on Wednesday 18th May 2022.
Note: You will be eligible for a full refund if you are unable to take part because you or a member of your household tests positive for COVID-19.
- Fitbit MoveMeant Challenge
- Virtual Events Club
- Rawhiti Races
- SouthernCross CX Season
- Crazy Kea Autumn Rogaine
- Winter Worlds
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Duathlon Series
- The Royal Derby
- Selwyn Marathon
- Heights of Winter Rogaine
- Holloway Memorial Cross Country Races
- Bridge to Bridge Ultra Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Bridge to Bridge North Mountain Bike Ride
- Winter Solstice Night Light Bike Ride
- Forest Run Fest: Frost Edition