This event is suitable for all ages and abilities with a challenging course from Corsair Bay.
Date: Sunday 31st January 2021.
Start Time: From 8.30am. Briefing at 8am.
Start Location: Corsair Bay.
Cost: $69 per person for Olympic events, $59 for short course events, and $15 for kid's aquathlon (5 to 12 years). A discount is available for Canterbury Triathlon Club members.
The Corsair Bay Classic consists of the following different events:
- Olympic tri - 1500m swim, 39km bike ride and 10km run.
- Olympic duathlon - 3.4km run, 39km bike ride and 10km run.
- Short course tri - 300m swim, 13km bike ride and 3.4km run.
- Short course duathlon: 1.7km run, 13km bike ride and 3.4km run.
- Kids Aquathon - a swim or wade followed by a 1.7km run.
Get more information on the Corsair Bay Classic, including how to register. Aquabike options are also available.
- Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- RealSwim Race Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Herbert Hustle
- Rolleston Colour Fun Day
- La Grande Swim
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mt Somers Mountain Bike Race
- The Press Run to Remember
- Sheffield Rugby Mountain Bike Race
- Wicked Chinatown Rogaine
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna