Come and be part of the fun at the largest fun run in the South Island. The City2Surf is an event for the young and old, the serious and not-so-serious, individuals, teams, schools and families.
There are two distances for walkers, joggers and runners - both finishing at the Rawhiti Domain:
- 12km: starting 9am at Cathedral Square. Warm up and entertainment from 8am.
- 6km: starting 9.45am at Avon Park (Avonside). Warm up and entertainment from 9am.
No dogs, bicycles or rollerblades permitted.
Date: Sunday 20th March 2022.
Cost: $35 for adults, and $20 for children (5 to 11 years). Children 4 years and under are free! They must be accompanied by a participating adult.
The entry fee includes:
- Refreshment on the course and at the finish line;
- Live music;
- Free children’s entertainment;
- Free entry into Ferrymead Heritage Park on the day; and
- Your chance to win major and spot prizes!
Find out more about the 2022 City2Surf, including how to enter.
- Virtual Events Club
- RealSwim Race Series
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Canterbury Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- Inov8 King and Queen of the Crater
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- La Grande Swim
- The FAST Five
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- XRACE Christchurch
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Rakahuri Rage
- Walk for Dementia
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Krank It
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch