The Christchurch 10km Walk/ Run Series is coming in 2018. Each event will be set on a different terrain bringing a new challenge to each course and competitor.
You can choose to compete in one, two, three or all four of the events.
- Sunday 14th January 2018: Sand from North Beach, New Brighton;
- Sunday 4th February 2018: Park in Hagley Park;
- Sunday 18th February 2018: Trail in the Christchurch Adventure Park; and
- Sunday 11th March 2018: Road starting from Madras Street.
Early-bird tickets start from $60 for one event up to $200 for all four events. The early-bird discount applies until 30th November 2017.
Find out more about the Christchurch 10km Walk/ Run Series, including how to enter.
- The Shoe Clinic Asics 5K Series
- Christchurch Walk/Run 10km Series
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series
- Hagley Hunger Run
- Summer in Selwyn
- Petanque in the Park
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- The James Mountainsport Series
- Sri Chinmoy 30km, 10km and Kids 2.5km
- Pegasus Bay Vine Run
- Corsair Classic Triathlon and Duathlon
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Red Zone 6
- Colour Fun Day
- Ride the Rakaia
- Mitre 10 Mega A Run to Remember
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon