This event features an off-road mountain bike race in the beautiful Cheviot Hills Reserve. Riders can compete over 4 distances:
- Junior Ride (under 17 years): 2 laps of a 4km course;
- Domain Ride: 2 or 4 laps of a 4km loop; and
- Challenger Ride: 3 laps of a 6km course; and
- Elite Ride: 4 laps of a 6km course.
There is also a e-bike category this year.
Date: Sunday 22nd November 2020.
Start Time: 10am. Race briefing at 9.45am.
Start Location: Cheviot Hills Reserve (Gore Bay, Cheviot).
Cost: $50 for adults and e-bike riders, and $25 for juniors.
Find out more about the Cheviot Hills Challenge (Facebook). Registrations close at 10pm on Saturday 21st November 2020.
- Virtual Events Club
- Wicked Rogaine Spring Series
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Rasdex Classic River Race Series
- Darfield Duathlon
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's
- The Training Run
- Valley Ultra
- Cheviot Hills Challenge
- Colour Zone Run
- Banks Peninsula Adventure Race
- Longbeach Coastal Challenge
- Pak n Save Triathlon Festival
- Hanmer Holiday Homes Alpine Marathon
- Bridge to Bridge Mountain Bike Ride
- RealSwim Race Series
- Canterbury Half Marathon
- Sri Chinmoy Christmas Dash
- Wicked Christmas Rogaine
- Canterbury Summer Rogaine Series