Come out and play with at Tennis Canterbury's Love Tennis regional open days.
Participating tennis clubs across the region are opening their doors in a fun FREE event for people of all ages who would like to try out - or get back into - tennis.
Dates: Saturday 10th and Sunday 11th October 2020.
Time: 1 to 4pm both days.
Equipment will be supplied.
Bring yourself or bring your family and find out all there is to love about tennis! There will also be a BBQ, games, prizes and giveaways.
Get more information on the Love Tennis weekend or to find a tennis club near you (Canterbury Tennis).
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Virtual Events Club
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light
- Canterbury Loves Tennis Open Days
- Rail Trail Rampage
- Butterfly Fun Run
- Jackson Holmes Salmon Run
- Hunter Civil 10-Hour Day/Nighter
- Pink Ribbon Walk
- Crater Rim Ultra
- Rolleston Kids Triathlon
- JD Duathlon Series
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Nga Puna Wai Relay Run
- Mission Mt Somers
- Selwyn Running Festival
- Sri Chinmoy Pegasus Bay Classic
- Corporate Challenge 5K
- A Quickie in the Hills
- Banks Peninsula Walking Festival
- Boulder Bay Classic
- Omihi School Farm Race
- Krayzie K's