Relay For Life is a fun fundraising event for the Cancer Society that brings communities together to celebrate and remember the lives of those who have been affected by cancer.
Relay For Life is an inspirational and super fun event for everyone of all fitness levels, during which we celebrate with survivors, remember loved one lost to cancer and come together as a community to fight back against cancer. Teams set up camp and take turns relay-style walking or running around a track for 12 hours while enjoying a carnival atmosphere of live music, entertainment, games, actives and fantastic community camaraderie.
Date: Saturday 10th April 2021.
Start Time: 10am.
Location: Dudley Park (Rangiora).
Cost: $15 per team member. Teams of at least 10 people are strongly encouraged.
Note: A Relay for Life in Selwyn is scheduled for October 2021.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6