This adventure navigation series of night rogaine events will be held on 3 consecutive Wednesday evenings. Competitors will walk or run for an hour collecting checkpoints. Cyclists are also able to compete in the event at Bottle Lake.
You can compete as an individual or as part of a team. Get some friends together for this social adventure and give it a go!
- Wednesday 9th September 2020: Cass Bay;
- Wednesday 16th September 2020: Halswell Quarry; and
- Wednesday 23rd September 2020: Bottle Lake.
Start Time: 7pm. On-the-day registration is open from 6.30pm - cash only.
Cost: $20 for adults, and $10 for students and unwaged per race. You can also enter the whole series at a discounted rate - $50 for adults and $25 for students and unwaged.
Find out more about the Bivouac Night Navigation Series, including how to register online.
The Bivouac Night Navigation Series is organised by the Bivouac Outdoor Southerly Storm orienteering team.
- Winter Worlds
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- JD Duathlon Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- Virtual Events Club
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light