The Ashburton Duathlon Series caters for everyone: young, old, male, female, big, small, fast or slow. You can compete as an individual or a team - including as a family.
The run/walk is in the enclosed area of the Ashburton A&P Showgrounds on a mixture of grass and seal, and the bike ride is an out and back ride Seafield Road. There are no hills and very little traffic, making this an appealing event.
The event is held over 2 distances:
- Short course: 2.5km run or walk, 10km bike and 1.25km run or walk; and
- Long course: 5km run or walk, 20km bike and 2.5km run or walk.
Dates: Sunday 6th May and Sunday 10th June 2018.
Start Time: 10am. Race briefing at 9.45am.
Start Location: Ashburton A&P Showgrounds (Seafield Road, Ashburton)
- Individuals: $20 for under 15s and $40 for 15 years + for 1 event. $35 for under 15s and $70 for 15 years + for both events.
- Teams: $30 for under 15s and $40 for 15 years + for 1 event. $55 for under 15s and $90 for 15 years + for both events.
Find out more about the Ashburton Duathlon Series, including how to enter.
- Hanmer Four Square Half Marathon
- Ashburton Duathlon Series
- Sri Chinmoy 100km and 50km Race
- Winter Worlds
- Jennian Homes Mothers Day Fun Run Walk
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Lincoln University Walk/Run
- Bivouac Outdoor Mt Isobel Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Christchurch Marathon
- Torpedo7 Wicked Rogaine Mid Winter Series