The Andrew Reese Memorial Relay is a forest run covering a wide variety of terrain in a short circuit course. Teams of 4 will each run 4km. A 2km scratch race is also available for juniors aged under 18 years.
Date: Saturday 5th September 2020.
This year's course is on the Rakahuri Track. It is suitable for families, beginner runners, casual runners, right up to elite level.
Find out more about the Andrew Reese Memorial Relay, including cost and how to register. This event is organised by Athletics Canterbury.
- Winter Worlds
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- JD Duathlon Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- Virtual Events Club
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light