Run and cycle around Bottle Lake Forest Park's tracks with the run leg on the sand. This off-road duathlon event is made up of a 4km run, 13km MTB and 2km run. You can compete as an individual or a team of two.
Date: Saturday 27th February 2021.
Start Time: 8am.
Start Location: Broad Park (Sumner, Christchurch).
Cost: $30 for solo entrants, and $50 for a team. A late fee will apply for registration on the day.
Find out more about A Quickie on the Beach, including how to enter.
There will be water on site for drink bottle fills, as well as bio cups, bananas, safety pins for your bibs, a bike pump if you forget yours, music, and a sausage sizzle for finishers.
- A Quickie on the Beach
- Christchurch Motorway Half Marathon
- Sanitarium Weet-Bix Kids TRYathlon
- Lions Ashley River Ramble
- PAPO Summer Sprint Series
- Frontrunner Lake Crichton Series
- XRACE Christchurch
- Rakahuri Rage
- Kaiapoi Fun Run
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Southshore Estuary Evening Race
- The Bucket Run
- Le Race
- Hanmer MTB Race
- Run Ruapuna
- Wicked Rogaines Autumn Series
- Muddy Good Run Christchurch
- PhysioMed Women's Triathlon and Duathlon
- Pier to Pier Run Festival
- Forest Run Fest: Autumn Edition
- Sri Chinmoy Sumner Esplanade
- Arrowsmith Thee Races
- Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Christchurch Marathon
- Walk for Dementia
- Mt Oxford Odyssey
- Kaikoura Adventure Race
- Red Zone 6