Christchurch's Halswell Quarry is a great setting for this short and sweet duathlon event - 2km run, 5km MTB and 2km run. You'll run around the quarry rim track and bike up the Crocodile. You can compete as an individual or a team of two.
Date: Sunday 29th August 2020.
Start Time: 8am.
Location: Halswell Quarry.
Cost: $30 for solo entrants, and $50 for a team. A late fee will apply for registration on the day.
Find out more about A Quickie in the Quarry, including how to enter.
There will be water on site for drink bottle fills, as well as bio cups, bananas, safety pins for your bibs, a bike pump if you forget yours, music, and a sausage sizzle for finishers.
- Winter Worlds
- Krank It
- Mud Sweat and Tears Challenge
- Wicked Rogaine Winter Series
- Canterbury Mountain Bike Series
- JD Duathlon Series
- A Quickie in the Quarry
- Virtual Events Club
- North Canterbury Adventure Race
- Forest Run Fest: Moonlight Edition
- Andrew Reese Memorial Relay
- Bivouac Night Navigation Series
- Hanmer Springs Trail Festival
- Takahe-Akaroa Road Relay
- Sea 2 Sky Challenge
- Sri Chinmoy Spring Blossom Marathon
- Governors Bay to Lyttelton Road Race
- 4 Paws Marathon
- Muddy Good Run Rangiora
- Darkness Into Light