Feeling keen to try a tri? Ready to run a fun run?
Here are some websites to help you find a suitable opportunity:
- Be There lists all sorts of events in Canterbury
- Sport Canterbury lists events that they are running this year. They are responsible for organising many different sport and physical activity related events in Canterbury.
- Events with Purpose lists local triathlon events– many suitable for beginners.
- Multisport lists multisport events of all types from beginner to expert, from around the South Island.
- Cool Running gives information on running and walking events around New Zealand.
- SportzHub's Adventure Sport provides the latest on events that enable people to get into into the wilderness. They aim to help foster people into the outdoors, and have discussion forums and links to local clubs and other facilities.